Tuesday 1 March 2016

A funny thing happened on my way to Tesco

Have you ever had one of those moments when life feels like you're in a sitcom?

I managed to experience an early contender for "Most Embarrassing Moment 2016" today. Specifically, while buying Jaffa Cakes.

"Now James", you're most likely asking "How can one mess up buying Jaffa Cakes?" After all, people buy Jaffa Cakes almost every day and rarely has it ever gone horribly wrong! That is, because the offending incident happened on my way back to the car.

My intention was to sit into the car, and dump my items into the passenger seat. Unfortunately my items were sans bag. I somehow lost control of just the biscuits, while sitting in. I could only watch, helpless, as they soared upwards, out of the car, and in through the open window of the car beside me!

Cue me asking: "Excuse me sir, could you please return my biscuits?" As he stared at me, dumbfounded. Picture Bishop Brennan, post arse kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment